Tips on Caring for your Eyeglasses
Below you’ll find a range of handy hints, about how to look after your eyewear.
- Handle spectacles with care. Always use two hands to remove your spectacles.
- For regular lens cleaning use an optical lens cloth.
- Use a liquid lens cleaner with the optical cloth for a superior clean.
- Occasionally specs should be washed with warm soapy water and dried with a
soft lens cloth.
- Do not use hot water.
- Avoid regular use of tissues or paper products as they have particles that can scratch
your lenses over time.
- Lenses should not be exposed to excessive heat, aerosols or chemicals.
- All lens care products are available in store.
- Look offers free adjustments to keep your spectacles feeling comfortable
and looking good.
- Free ultrasonic cleaning available in store.
- Keep spectacles in a protective case when not in use.